Usually when you’re trying to perform complex statistical operations, you need to appeal to a dedicated statistical language to help you do things with ease, but that process is still complicated and takes a considerable amount of time that could be spent in more productive processes.
You can play with the handlers to alter the appearance of the graphics as well as personalize the location and scale parameters. These aspects provide a lot of freedom to the developer when he wants to customize the graphic to satisfy his expectations.
Among the main features that you can work with whilst using jStat we can include:
- Flick between PDF/CDF instantly.
- Plot the distribution as a series of points or a continuous line
- Render the plot as a line, or a filled density
- Provide information when hovering over the plot
- Adjust the number of points utilized to draw the distribution.