One of the most important things when you own a website is knowing how your visitors are interacting with the site, so you can find out the best way of improving the different aspects of your page such as navigation, accessibility, design and others. Today we like to talk about a helpful tool that lets you make a real-time website monitoring and see what your visitors are doing, the tool it’s called Lucky Orange and now we’re going to see how it works.
With Lucky Orange you can see who is currently visiting your site and interact with them in very smart ways. The tool has been designed to help you understand what’s going on in your site, identify the neural problems and determine effective solutions to give your customers a better experience.
Among some of the features that you will find in Lucky Orange we can count:
- Live Dashboard: An unobtrusive interface that lets you monitor your site in real-time with ease.
- Track Visitor Mouse Movements: Check how your visitors navigate in your site, how many clicks and where they make those clicks, all in real-time.
- Live Chat Software: With Lucky Orange you can provide a complete live chat support to aid your customers while they’re in your site.
- Heat maps: Three different heat maps are available, mouse click, mouse movement and scroll depth.
- Online polls and surveys: Create polls to ask your customers for feedback in real-time, you can also configure the polls to show up only on certain countries and/or regions.
The service currently offers a 2 weeks free trial and after that you’ll need to choose the most suitable plan for you.