An online tool to start local domains and apps from your browser. It works on environments like Linux, OS X, Windows, and several servers like Node, Go, Rails, and PHP. Among its features you’ll find HTTPS via self-signed certificate, wildcards subdomains, and more, easing web and app development. Licensed under MIT.
This repository contains an unbranded version of all the code and tools behind LaunchKit. This package is easy to run and use, it works on every device that is compatible with Vagrant and Ansible.
A web pack for quick project creation featuring a GUI tool that guide you through different options, and helping you to save time for project configuration that offers templates for Angular, React, Vuejs and Nodejs among others.
Angular Material is a reource for developers that use AngularJS to have reference of the implementation of Google’s Material Design Specifications providing a set of reusable, well-tested, and accessible UI components based on Material Design.
Mockup.io is a mobile UI prototyping and presentation app that lets you realistically display them in simulated mobile devices frames. All the functions and features can be interactively tested, and managed and for iOS and Android apps UI tests on the real devices as a final check can be performed with capability of sharing with customers, stakeholders, developers or just friends.
An Android app that lets you take photos of your sketches and work over them adding links, shapes, transitions and gestures. The app is free, and the final result is amazing, making it easy to create compelling prototypes that you can later turn into proper apps.
Scala is a scalable language for creating apps, it is Object-Oriented, supporting advanced component architectures through classes and traits; functional, efficient, integrated seamlessly with Java, future proof and more. It is open source and ready to implement in any project.
Apigee provides a collection of cloud-based app services accessible through a web API so that you can quickly add core capabilities and new features to your apps. With it, you can easily build social features that scale for thousands of users connected through a social graph, which is regularly difficult. Also, you will be able to manage users, data models, geolocation, custom events, logging, network metrics capture, app configuration, and API transformations.
Corona SDK is a powerful and high-quality 2D app development environment. Its extensive API library enables everything, from animation to networking, with a few lines of code. Whether you’re building games or business apps, you see changes instantly in the simulator and can iterate extremely quickly.
With Xamarin, you can write your apps entirely in C#, sharing the same code on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac. It delivers high-performance compiled code with full access to all the native APIs so you can create native apps with device-specific experiences. Anything you can do in Objective-C or Java, you can do in C# with Xamarin.
LibGDX it’s a desktop, Android, iOS, HTML5 and Java game development framework. Publish your games on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android or iOS all with the same code base. It is a cross platform, open source game development environment for writing 2D and 3D games without worrying about low-level details.
Develop applications for mobile devices with the technology of Motorola. The suite constitutes a better way to build enterprise applications, which gives developers more time and interesting tools to write smarter apps. It helps organizations optimize their IT resources so they can create next generation solutions that help people and businesses be their best in the moments that matter.
This app was originally just created for making some development tasks a bit easier for the own author. However, He released it to Google Play hoping that someone else might find it useful. It works for Android 1.5 and up, and doesn’t need any permissions to run. The full list of features is:
– See resource qualifiers in use
– See available system features
– See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
– Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
– Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
– Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
– Start Get Camera Parameters (3rd party app)
– Go directly to the Android 4.3’s permission manager (App Ops)
– Go directly to the device’s developer settings
– Go directly to the list of installed applications
Create and write NFC messages using your mobile and computer together in an efficient workflow. It supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android) like:
– URI Records
– Text Records
– Mime Records
– External Type Records including Android Application Records
– Handover Records
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automatically generates a binary QR code – scanned by this app. Also, it has additional features including:
– Auto-detect and preview of various data types
– Load/save to file, email as attachment
– Writing tags as read-only
– Reading tags and beams
– NFC Intent broadcasts
– Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
– Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
– Beam support
A simple test console for mobile and desktop websites, opening directly on your mobile device’s browser. Built for Android devices, it also creates a shortcut on your main screen to access the developer console quickly.
CSS Editor is a very simple CSS editor which can color the syntax nodes, nodes, attributes, properties, events; it supports autocompletion and search and replace. It also opens the default files with the extensions : css. It requires Adobe Air (that you can download for free) and Android 2.2 or later.
Turbo FTP is a sleek, intuitive, and powerful Android FTP client and SFTP client for faster and easier server maintenance. It was built following the latest Android guidelines to make the experience incredibly intuitive. It is fast, full of features, it makes FTP easy and stylish. It’s features are:
– Holo themed (available in dark and light versions) and minimal icons
– Incredibly fast
– No ads (even if it’s free)
– Optimized for tablets (following the last Android Design Guidelines)
– Translated in many languages
– Passwords are encrypted (for more security it’s recommended to use an app to protect the access to the app)
– Movable on the sd card (to save space on the internal memory)
– Private key and passphrase support (for sftp connections)
– All you can do on local files you can on remote ones
– Ability to use your favorite editor (like Kingsoft Office, Droid Edit and others) to edit your server files from Turbo Client (Textual and Media files are supported both)
– Samsung Multiview support (to resize the application as much as you like)
– Ability to open every file as temporary one if you just want to view it
– Regular and rich updates
– Personal and kind support
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy! This free keyboard has autocomplete with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. There are two types of keyboards: the full and the compact keyboards with two sets of keys. You can toggle quickly between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also the Escape key which hides the keyboard.
WM FTP Client is an FTP client developed with WinDev Mobile edited by PC SOFT. This application will allow you to interact easily with an FTP server from your smartphone or your tablet, and you will be able to, among other things, rename, delete, download and send some files. It has a clean and easy to use interface, and it’s fast to explore. It has excellent reviews.
WordPress for Android puts the power of publishing in your hands, making it easy to create and consume content. Write, edit, and publish posts to your site, check stats, and get inspired with great posts in the Reader. What’s more? It’s open source. WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.
Joooid is an Android client for Joomla: it has been created to manage and publish content and categories, manage the front page, upload and download media files on your Joomla installation, and manage users and menu items. It also contains a desktop widget to help you monitor your Joomla installation in real time.
Create or edit Joomla articles with the article editor, edit title, alias, category, status, access level, front page, language, and now you can also schedule publishing. You can also change creation, start publishing and end publishing date, and also change the author of the article and his alias.
This app for Android designed and developed by CocoJamboX. It is a checklist for keeping a secure Jommla account. It has the purpose of maintaining in very good conditions your customers’ websites. Its size is 450K an anyone can use it whether you are a designer, developer or a customer.
Allows you to post and edit articles on sites that use Drupal. You (or your Admin) have to enable the Blog API for this to work. On Drupal 7, you need to install the module “BlogAPI Alternative.” This is, however, an unofficial app, and it’s not a Wysiwyg editor, which can be a disadvantage for some. The editor was created by Christian Meyer.
Genymotion is based on the AndroVM open source project, and its goal is app testing. It’s really easy to use and has lots of functionalities. It is easy to install, easy to run. With it, you can control robust sensors to test specialized features on your app. It integrates perfectly within your development workflow; it lets you work on more than ten virtual devices, you can customize your tests configurations, and it can be launched from Eclipse or Android Studio.
BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your Android phone fast and full screen on any Windows or Mac. It is a technology that took two years to develop, and the good thing is that it can be downloaded for free.
Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel! It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox); it runs on real machines, so it’s fast. It keeps full Android capabilities, and you can run all Android apps, including 3D games. Among its features you can find:
– Can run on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
– Has exactly the same user experience with the original Android.
– It’s integrated with Windows’ applications, such as Flash, Windows Media Player, etc.
– Supports any UI resolution, such as 1920×1080.
– Supports windowing mode or full-screen mode, window scaling in windowing mode, and switching between windowing mode and full screen mode.
– Supports IO devices such as mouse, keyboard, remote control.
This emulator lets you develop and test Android applications without using a physical device. It is included with the Android SDK, including a mobile device emulator, a virtual mobile device that runs on your computer.
Android Studio is a new Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA. Similar to Eclipse with the ADT Plugin, it provides integrated Android dev tools for development and debugging. The studio offers:
– Gradle-based build support.
– Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
– Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
– ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
– Template-based wizards to create standard Android designs and components.
– A generous layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
– Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Titanium Studio simplifies the mobile development process, allowing community developers to build rapidly, test, package and publish mobile applications across multiple devices and operating systems. The resulting native applications perform and behave just like they were written in Objective-C (iPhone and iPad), or Java (Android phone and tablets) to deliver rich and immersive user experiences.
Note L!st is a simple tool that allows you to have a ToDo list app on your Android phone. Very attractive and elegant, with it you can handle multiple task lists, organise them in folders, mark them as completed, order them by relevancy and share them with friends or contacts. On the other hand, you can add a shortcut on the screen so you can easily add a note or perform a backup, so you do not lose anything.
Free and Open Source IDE for Android Development; being the most intelligent IDE for Java, IntelliJ IDEA provides out of the box Android support that includes intelligent coding assistance, for professional development of Android applications. Among its features you can find:
– Powerful code editing
– On-the-fly code analysis
– Built-in Android tools
– Out-of-the-box feature set
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java, C, C++ and HTML Android development kit, which runs on your Android device. It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen ‘soft’ keyboard that you must enable in your device’s main keyboard settings, and also has an extensive generic external ‘hard’ keyboard key mapper.
Arduino can be used to developing interactive objects, taking inputs from a variety of switches or sensors, and controlling a variety of lights, motors, and other physical outputs. Its features are:
– Open/edit Arduino sketches
– Example sketches and libraries included
– Customizable code syntax highlighting
– Compile sketches (no root required)
– Upload sketches
– Works offline (internet connection is not required)
– Code complete
– Real-time diagnostics (errors and warnings) and fixes
– File navigator