40 Condensed Geometric Sans Serif Fonts Family, 10 Weights & Italics. Commercial License
A Superb Geometric Font Family
Meet Config, a condensed geometric sans serif family with 40 fonts featuring in 10 weights & matching italics. It boasts over 600 glyphs to offer extensive Latin language support (100+ Latin languages) for Western, Central, and South Eastern European, and it includes 10 weights for greater versatility, from thick to thin for extreme uses, and intermediates for more common needs. It’s a highly readable typeface even at small sizes, and possesses neat details as seen in the notched joints (like the n and u), rounded details (like the l and t), and horizontal/vertical terminals (like the a and e) that make it interesting at large display sizes.
Also part of this complete family is an Alt family with extended notch characters (like the N, Y, w, and many others). It is ideal for setting headlines and subheads in to add interest and get attention. It pairs perfectly with the Normal family for supporting text, and you can use the entire family for all kinds of commercial projects.
Regularly, this neat font family is priced at $
180, so grab it here while you can for just $14!
Config In A Nutshell
- Lots of OpenType features, as well as symbols to enhance your typography
- Multiple stylistic alternates (8 stylistic sets)
- Standard & discretionary ligatures
- Case-sensitive punctuation for All Caps
- Tabular figures
- Fractions, numerators, denominators
- Superscript, subscript
- Slashed zero character
- Arrows, circled numbers, geometric shapes
- Desktop Files in OTF format
- Web Fonts delivered in EOT, SVG, TTF, WOFF & WOFF 2
- Commercial use license agreement included
What It Looks Like: