Become a Professional Web Developer Bundle: Lifetime Access to 17 Online Courses at 90% OFF!
We call this Become a Professional Web Developer not because we think we're great, but because this is hands down the most in depth course on web development in town. The design and structure of this course follows elite college curriculum. You will begin by learning the basics of each programming language and technology web developers use, and you will be creating real life projects with every new skill you learn so you're getting the entire finished puzzle instead of just pieces that you have to put together yourself.
This course is focused on beginners, and will take you all the way from 'what does that even stand for' to creating real life projects using -- and understanding why and how you just did it.
What About HTML5?
HTML5 will become the new HTML standard version in the coming years. To understand HTML5 you must have knowledge of HTML and how it works. HTML5 modifies HTML to allow you to create more modern websites.
Projects and Source Codes
You will learn the basics, then create real projects that use the skills you just learned so you can understand how HTML works in the real world. You will also get access to all lesson source codes so you can deconstruct each lesson -- another valuable learning and time saving tool.
Create flawless Single Page Applications with Angular JS
Your jQuery Crash Course
Do you want to be a web developer? Do you need to brush up on your PHP skills? Then you're in the right place! You will learn everything about the basics of PHP programming using real world examples. Source codes are included for each lesson so you can learn by deconstructing each element.
If you're interested in learning more about PHP after taking this course, check out the most comprehensive PHP course on the web: Learn PHP Programming From Scratch.
With over 13 hours of video content, you can be sure you'll learn everything you need without having to read hundreds of pages of text. No eBook here, just great video content.
If you have ever wanted to become a web developer, then you know you need to know both CSS and CSS3. It's your choice how you learn it. You can read through a textbook or eBook, or you can have your own personal tutor showing you how to do everything every step of the way. That's what this course is all about.
How the Course is Taught
This course is taught via a step-by-step tutorial system. You will start with tutorials for beginners who are new to CSS and CSS3 programming and move through progressively more difficult skills, including everything you need to know to build a fully functional, modern and sleek website.
There are well over 11 hours of video lectures in this course. It is estimated that you would spend anywhere from 30 - 100 hours in total after viewing all the lectures to practice and master each skill on your own.
Why Take this Course?
You should take this course because it is comprehensive, easy to follow, inexpensive, fun and exciting! Web development is a huge industry, and if you really want to become an app developer, it starts with CSS and CSS3.
Do you want to be a web developer? Do you need to brush up on your PHP skills? Then you're in the right place! This is the most comprehensive PHP course on Udemy. You will learn everything from the basics to more advanced PHP programming using real world examples and sample projects.
This course is updated regularly with new content and new projects to work on, so even if you get through the entire course, there will always be more the next time you log in.
More Than Just the Basics... Much MoreMost courses on web development walk you through the skills beginners need, but then require you to learn the skills that make you an employable web developer. This course is different. After you have learned the basics and built real projects for your portfolio, you can move on to hours and hours of continued training at the intermediate and advanced levels for each web development skill you've learned. Don't stop when you're just starting to get good at this, keep learning and enhancing your web development portfolio. New content will be added to this course frequently, so even if you complete the entire course, the next time you log in you'll have more skills to learn.
Who Should Take This CourseYou should take this course if web development as a profession sounds good to you, or if you're looking to brush up on your web development skills in any area. There is so much content in this course that even experienced developers will benefit from it. So stop saying you'll learn something new next year and start learning it today!
What is Covered in This Course
- Social Medial Login Integration
- Chrome Developer Tools
Some of the courses included:
HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals
The only way to effectively learn HTML5 and CSS3 is by diving right in and building websites from the ground up. That's exactly what this course does. Designed for complete beginners, you'll create a complete website section by section during 35 lectures and 5 hours of content.
You'll start by becoming familiar with HTML tags and how they're used, followed by the use of attributes and common settings. Once you've got a handle on basic HTML, you'll move on to the fun stuff: CSS. You'll use CSS for fonts, colours, lists, navigation menus, and more, adding a new element to your website with each section. Links, layouts, tables, forms and videos are all covered too.
If you know how to use a web browser and a text editor, you're all set up for this course already. No extra software or tools are needed, and you can choose your preferred option of each to get going. By the time you finish, you'll know everything you need to know to create beautiful, functional, easy to use websites of any kind.
In this course you will:
- Build a complete functioning website section by section
- Gain a solid knowledge base of HMTL5and CSS3 for future, more complex projects
- Control your website's appearance, functionality and navigability
- Discover how HTML5 and CSS3 can be used in other areas of the web
- Learn best practice techniques for building websites and web pages
Fundamentals of HTML
AngularJS for Beginners
- Learn framework fundamentals for AngularJS projects
- Apply your knowledge to real world uses
- Build towards creating your own Web and Hybrid applications
- Gain insight into working with MVC architecture
jQuery for Beginners
- Learn the fundamentals and built-in functions of jQuery
- Design a jQuery web application
- Create interactive web applications across different platforms
- Achieve a consistent look and feel on different devices
- Gain practical, constructive skills applicable to a range of design and development tasks
Fundamentals of PHP
Fundamentals of CSS and CSS3
Learn PHP programming from Scratch
And Many Others!
- Fundamentals of MySQL
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- How to Implement Sign In with Twitter
- How to Create a Facebook Connect Login System for Websites
- Create a Drag & Drop File Uploader For Websites
- How To Add Google Authentication To a Website
- Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON
- How to Use Chrome Developer Tools
- How to Set Up PayPal Instant Payment Notification with PHP
So, what do you get?
- Access to 17 courses related to Web Development
- Lifetime access and updates to the courses and Stone River Academy
- You have a 30-day full refund policy if you're unhappy
- Set your own schedules: The course starts now and never ends! Study whenever you want
- You can take a certification examn and validate the course knowledge!