smtpd is a light and efficient ESMTP email server that can handle a big load of mail. It has been written in Go, and stores data on MongoDB. Its main purpose is to connect, grab the email, save it to a database and disconnect quickly, so it leaves no space for intrusions.
It is not very handy checking for spam, and it doesn’t verify. Among its features it has:
– ESMTP server implementing RFC5321
– Multipart MIME support
– Subject and message UTF8 support
– Web interface for plain text, HTML or source emails
– Real-time updates using WebSocket
– Individual attachments download
– MongoDB storage for messages
– Lightweight and portable
– No installation required
This development was created by Gleez Technologies and includes a MIT license.