MS Excel Beginner to Advanced: 152 Intensive Lessons, 15+ Hours of Training
Achieve mastery over Microsoft Excel 2019 & 365 editions with this two-part deal – get access to over 15 hours of intensive, in-depth MS Excel video training with professional English speaking instructors that will take you from beginner to advanced at your own pace! Upon finishing your courses you will receive a certificate of completion.
You Will Receive:
- Microsoft Excel 2019 beginners to advanced courses
- 152 video lessons
- Over 15 hours of intensive up to date quality video training
- Downloadable exercise files to practice as you learn
- Certificates of Completion with each course.
- Covers Microsoft Excel 2019 & 365 editions
Microsoft Excel 2019 – Beginners Course:
This 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019 course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 editions. In this course, your expert author gives you a solid grounding in the basics of Excel and guides you towards becoming more confident with spreadsheets. This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
In this Course:
- Access 95 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- What’s new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced Course:
Go beyond the basics and supercharge your current skill level in Excel. With this 9-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis, and reporting of financial information. This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
In this Course:
- Access 57 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- What’s new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts