WordPress File Monitor Plus is a plugin that monitors files under your WP installation for changes in added, deleted, or changed files. When a change occurs, it notifies you via email. This plugin is a fork of the WordPress File Monitor.
Its features are:
– Monitors file system for added/deleted/changed files
– Sends email when a change is detected
– Administration area alert to notify you of changes in case email is not received
– Ability to monitor files for changes based on file hash, time stamp and/or file size
– Ability to exclude files and directories from scan (for instance if you use a caching system that stores its files within the monitored zone)
– Site URL included in notification email in case plugin is in use on multiple sites
– Ability to run the file checking via an external cron so not to slow down visits to your website and to give greater flexibility over scheduling
– Ability to set file extension to be ignored or only scanned.
– Multisite support.