Flex: CSS Flexbox Builder
Flexbox will help you to create and write your own flexboxes, you only need to input the distribution that you need and download the CSS code for your site
WordPress File Monitor Plus is a plugin that monitors files under your WP installation for changes in added, deleted, or changed files. When a change occurs, it notifies you via email. This plugin is a fork of the WordPress File Monitor.
Its features are:
– Monitors file system for added/deleted/changed files
– Sends email when a change is detected
– Administration area alert to notify you of changes in case email is not received
– Ability to monitor files for changes based on file hash, time stamp and/or file size
– Ability to exclude files and directories from scan (for instance if you use a caching system that stores its files within the monitored zone)
– Site URL included in notification email in case plugin is in use on multiple sites
– Ability to run the file checking via an external cron so not to slow down visits to your website and to give greater flexibility over scheduling
– Ability to set file extension to be ignored or only scanned.
– Multisite support.