117+ Hours of Full-Stack Digital Marketing Training: SEO, SEM, Social & More!
The Road To Becoming A Full Stack Marketer
Become a full stack marketer by learning the best principles of digital marketing, the fundamentals of SEO, SEM, email marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing, and their statistics.
Understand how to drive online traffic to your company website.
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
Practice with hands-on, essential training in Google Analytics.
Get more than 117 hours of HD videos and get a verifiable certification as a digital marketer, all of it for just a one time payment of $19 with this limited-time promo!
What You Are Getting
- More than 117 hours of HD video courses
- Full-stack Marketing curriculum
- Learn SEM & SEO, Email & Social Media Marketing, Adwords & Analytics
- Verifiable certification
- Practical skills development
- Lifetime unlimited access
- Digital Marketing Training Courses
- Social Media Marketing Training
- Display Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Beginners
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Advanced
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Secrets for Page Optimization
- SEO Analytics Strategy - Content Marketing Tools
- Google Adwords Course
- Google Analytics Course
- Email Marketing - Build a Powerful Targeted Email Database
- Youtube Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- The Magic of Linkedin
- Pinterest for Business
Check Out The Complete Syllabus:
Through these courses, applicants will be introduced to diverse digital marketing possibilities. Students will be able to decide on dissimilar types of digital marketing campaigns & manage those accordingly in both customer and business markets.
Different kinds of processes of digital marketing are introduced. Courses generate a simple understanding of internet and mobile marketing. Time is also devoted to relevant issues in the web such as social media, communities, virtual worlds, blogs, and viral marketing.
The course is structured the following way, and details are discussed as mentioned below:
Introduction to Digital Marketing Training:
All modern invention in advertising is through digital channels. This first video lecture proves the influence of applying digital ideas across the marketing function in any commercial.
Search Engine Marketing:
SEM goal is to encourage websites by raising their reflectivity in search engines through both optimization and sponsored placements. You will learn how to use them both in tandem to achieve the best results.
Pay per Click Marketing:
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns allow you to maximize your company’s visibility on key search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. You will learn to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable return-on-investment (ROI). This module provides you with the essentials of planning and managing PPC campaign.
Email Marketing, when carried out properly is still one of the most effective forms of digital marketing. This module will teach you about Data Protection, Opt-In Subscriber Management, E-Mail Design and Content, Email Delivery and Reporting.
Social Media Marketing:
This module will provide you with the know how to plan and manage your communications and marketing through the rapidly emerging and influential social networks. It will provide you with techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing and online PR.
Digital Display Marketing:
This module will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the creation deployment and management of Digital Display Advertising including display, search, affiliate, email, mobile & social, to give delegates the broadest view of digital advertising opportunities.
This module provides you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of mobile marketing landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies you will gain knowledge of the technologies and terminology of mobile marketing.
Your digital marketing is only as effective as the analytical insights derived from online activities. This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behavior. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them to improve your digital activities.
Planning Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns:
Digital Marketing is driving the agenda in marketing departments and this module will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities including display, search, and affiliate, email, mobile and social.
The benefit of this Digital Marketing Training course:
- Learn Planning Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Learn Website Analytics
- Learn Mobile Marketing
- Learn Digital Display Marketing
- Learn Social Media Marketing
- Learn Email Marketing
Social Media Marketing Training
The tutorials will help you learn about Buzzwords Objectives & Metrics, Social Media Channels, SMM Networks, Social media marketing plan, Social Media Marketing Plan-Case Study, Create or improve your social accounts, Tips - Create or improve your social accounts, Social Media Plan Ideas, Agile Social Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses-Platforms, Increase productivity-Useful Browser Extensions, Types Of Content, Content Marketing Tools.
The whole training program of social media marketing is divided into various sections:
The basics: in this the basic about marketing and the social media marketing will be taught. This section of the course will let you know about the various objectives and metrics of marketing in general and social media marketing in specific.
The various types of SMM networks: this section of the course will introduce you to the various types of social platforms available in order to be able to carry out the marketing function of the company. This will also teach the various advantages and disadvantages of the various platforms and help you choose the best platform for the company.
The social media marketing plan- case study: in this the social media marketing concept will be taught through a case study as this will help the trainees in understanding the marketing concept in the much more real situation and give them exposure as to how to handle such marketing strategies.
Tips to improve the social account: under this various tips and pointers will be provided to the trainees which will not only help the trainees in improving their already existing social account but will also help in creating a new account that will help them reap the maximum benefits of such marketing strategies.
Social media platforms for small business: this section will let you know of the various social media platforms that are available and suitable for the small scale businesses and help them in making the suitable marketing strategies so that they are able to cover the maximum customer base.
Maximization of social media marketing: this will help the trainees in understanding the process of maximization of the social marketing and also how to use the content available online or what kind of new content is to be developed for the business.
The target audience for this kind of training is quite wide.
- The students who are either just out of the school or have completed their graduation and are looking for some skill development courses can join this course as this will also help them get either a part time or a full time job.
- The professionals who are looking to brush their skills and do some value addition to their resume so as to be able to land a better job can also enroll into this course.
- Small and medium size business owners also tend to go for such course as sometimes they are unable to hire a professionally qualified person for this job so they instead of outsourcing this task, learn how to do it themselves and use it for the promotion of their business.
- Anyone who is not looking for any return but just want to learn this course for some value addition can also apply for this course of social media marketing as it would help them in the long run and help them in their skill enhancement.
Learning objectives of social media marketing training
There are various learning objectives of this course being taken up by so many professionals now-a-days.
- This type of training helps in understanding how can social media help in the marketing of the product and also help in providing good and satisfactory customer services.
- This training also helps in understanding that how the content available online about your product can be changed into financial benefit of the company.
- Such courses also help in the development of new platforms where various marketing executives can pursue various marketing strategies being formulated by them and also increase the sales of the company as a whole.
- This type of training also helps in innovating the product and the design in real time and space making the process much more effective and efficient.
FAQs – General Questions
There are some questions in the mind of the people when they are choosing to opt for this course. Some of such questions are answered below so as to assist people in making the choice as to whether the course is good enough for them or not.
- What is Social Media Marketing Training? Social media marketing might sound like a any other type of marketing but the social media marketing is different because they use various other social media platforms such as google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and many other media platforms of the similar type. These platforms are not only used to promote the various products but also various brands, information of the company or the organization. and the training given to the professionals not only includes the various marketing techniques but also teaches and trains about the various social media marketing techniques and also gives a hands in experience to the trainees which will in turn help the trainees to build a career for themselves and also help in the revenue generation too.
- Who can attend the course? This course is open for all those who wish to access the social media and explore the various marketing techniques of the world. The people who are passionate about the social media and have a knack for the gadgets will find some special interests in this type of marketing techniques. Also the students who have completed their degree in B.Tech, management studies or mass communication can also improve their skills and make some value addition by signing up for this course. This course can also be taken up by anyone who is already working with any of the company and wishes to add some skill to their resume. This training of the course will help the trainees to kick start career. This will in turn result in a pay hike and a better recruitment of the trainees.
- What are the kinds of jobs that are offered to the trainees after the course completion? A social media marketing professional can choose from a wide range of career options available to them. There are various industries that are looking for various social media marketing professionals to hire. Some of the industries are the banking and the insurance sector looking to advertise their new schemes and make the people know about the new scheme, the shopping malls and the hotels also come under such purview who wishes to hire such professionals. The food and beverage companies, travel industry and the electronic industry are also looking to hire such professionally qualified personnel. And the recruitment of such professional is not restricted to only one industry but every industry and every company in the industries have a department and hence there are placement option in every company and every industry is available.
Career Benefits Of This Training
The career options available after training in the social media marketing are quite wide. The trainees can choose from a wide range of career options available.
- The trainees can opt to be a social media analyst and analyse the social media for the various companies and formulate the strategy to combat the social media marketing in the best possible manner and reach the maximum customers possible.
- The trainees can also opt to be an internet marketing manager or executive or professionals. The job is similar to social media marketing manager but it cover a wider range of platforms on the internet and not concentrate only on the social media.
- Being a search engine optimization specialist also is career option for the social media marketing trainees. This job expects the professionals to make sure that search of the customer for the product is optimized and so is the popularity and the marketing of the company.
- Being a blogging specialist is another career option available for the trainees. Various companies often hire some specialists to write about their product and to publicize their product over the social media so that the product is known to the people over the social media platform with much more ease.
- Social media marketing can also be termed as one of the branches of public relations and hence a trainee can also be a public relations officer and handle the public relations of the company with the society at large with much more ease.
- Being a content writer can also be taken into consideration when looking for career options after completing the course. This training will help in writing the content that is most suitable for the company and for the promotion of the product of the company. This will also help in identifying exactly what is needed to make the content attractive and worthy enough so that the promotion is successful.
Through this display marketing training we shall be learning how various elements such as audio, video, pictures are effectively used in order to communicate a message through advertising. Display marketing is one of the strategically oriented options for the marketing departments to give a thrust to their marketing campaigns. It has become an unarguable channel for lead generation and a display of thought leadership and reach.
Through this display marketing training you shall learn:
- Basics & know what is display marketing
- Concepts like publisher, ad network, etc. in relation with display marketing
- The process to form strategy for the display campaign before implementing it
- Mechanism of connecting with publishers & ad networks & know process of getting media kit
- Basic concepts about Google Display Network
- Process of getting started with using display planner & google AdWords tool
- Process about keywords & topics targeting method
- The course is best for online marketers who have limited knowledge and experience of marketing
- Anyone who wants to learn about display marketing and want to improve their skills
- Marketing professionals
- Others who are interested in a career in Investment Management
- Anyone who wants to learn about economic concepts and their explanation
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Beginners
The course is a complete overview starting from basic understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization [CRO] with explanation of its types, its tracking mechanism, basic concepts related to the concepts & use of tools like Google Analytics for tracking through the same.
It covers step by step, the process & methodology for CRO & even takes you through concepts related to analysis of data measurable through the Google Analytics tool & explains it default requirement for learning the concept. It’s indeed a necessary course for any digital marketing aspirant.
- To get you acquainted with know-how about Conversions & Analytics & its usefulness for digital marketing.
- To enhance your knowledge by getting understanding of web analytics.
- Anyone who wants to learn basic concepts of digital marketing
- Basic Computer & Internet Knowledge
- Passion to learn
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Advanced
This course is advancement over the basic course of Conversion rate Optimization [CRO]-for beginners course with methodology & steps explained for hypothesis, optimization planning & further concepts which would help digital marketers succeed in their complete mechanism for ensuring better output from their digital marketing analysis activity. The course covers use of Google Analytics tool as per requirement in relation with the concept as well as gives over view of other methods & tools which are integral element for digital marketing strategy & analysis.
- To study advanced concepts of CRO for getting better analysis of your Online marketing strategy
- To enhance your knowledge by learning hypothesis ,tool usage & other optimization & analytical concepts
- Anyone who wants to learn Advance Digital Marketing Concepts
- Basic Computer& Internet Knowledge
- Passion to learn
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
The course is a complete overview starting from basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization [SEO] with explanation of its importance, advantages and limitations, getting started with SEO, building various elements of SEO, process for on page optimization, creating SEO titles, knowing about using keywords, SEO audit, SEO plugins and tools and lot other concepts.
It covers step by step, the process & methodology for SEO & even takes you through concepts related to analysis of data measurable through the Google Analytics tool & explains it default requirement for learning the concept.
It’s indeed a necessary course for any digital marketing aspirant.
- To get you acquainted with know-how about search engine optimization & its usefulness for digital marketing.
- To enhance your knowledge by getting understanding of web analytics.
- Marketing Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn about SEO
SEO Secrets for Page Optimization
Search Engine Optimization refers to optimizing websites and online content so that they get indexed properly by search giants like Google and Bing so that when an user queries any data on Google or Bing the relevant optimised page should turn up in the first page of Google or Bing. This optimisation process may include re-writing the code and content of a website and it even may include changing the hierarchy of the website and content tree to make it more Search Engine Friendly.
Search Engines index billions of sites and reproduces fetched results on certain algorithms and these Algorithms are closely guarded secrets by the Search Giants. Understanding these Algorithms by reading guidelines as published by Search Engines and evaluating the results page of Google and Bing on specific keyword terms and then analysing pages which the engines showcase first in the results page gives the Search Engine Optimization industry to build an idea of the Algorithms that have been used by the Search giants. These Algorithms keep changing so any person who has to do business online must keep on upgrading ones knowledge base on SEO time to time.
Applications and Usage:
SEO is a field of study and profession that can not only help professionals who are attached to the online marketing world but understanding of it is essential for small to medium to large businesses also. SEO is a field of study in the 21st century that no once can chose to ignore and prosper in any field of work now a days.
Advanced SEO Course Description
In this advanced SEO course you will get to learn A-Z of Search Engine Optimisation, which refers to optimising web pages so that they rank better in search results of Google, Bing, Yahoo etc to increase visibility of websites and build traffic.
In this crisp 2 Hours Course which has over 10 lectures on Search Engine Optimization or as it is popularly known as SEO. The advanced SEO course on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has been divided into 3 Sections and 10 Lectures which are:
Section 1: Overview of Search Engine Optimization
In this first section you will first get an overview and introduction to SEO. Then you will be made to understand the difference-between SEO-&-SEM.. which respectively stands for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing. With help of case studies and examples you will get to learn about major differences between the two.
Section 2: Elements of SEO
Here how the Search Engine works interacting with the World Wide Web will be explained and you will get an insight on how sites get indexed by Google and Bing and other Search Engines. Basic concepts of Search Engine Optimization will be explained her in this section. Which are the driving factors behind deciding your page rankings in search results will be explained and elaborated on.
Section 3: Page Optimization
This final chapter on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) will discuss the other major elements and deciding factors that has effect on how the pages get ranked in Search Engines. You will be given detailed lectures on On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization. How to set up Search Engine Optimisation Goals will be explained and after you have formed the goals how you can implement and do your analysis to understand how far you have achieved those goals will be explained.
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
Basic requirements of this advanced SEO course is very simple, you need working knowledge of the computer and you need to have a basic idea of the Internet and how Websites work. Having some knowledge on Web development and HTML can be considered a plus point but not absolutely necessary.
Target Audience for this training
This advanced SEO course can not only be undertaken by a person who is a planning to become an Online Marketing Specialist or a Web Developer but by anyone who is willing to use internet as a way to develop ones business or ideas by reaching a great number of people. So from a marketing professional to a house wife who is planning to sell some Handbags online this course can be considered a potential learner for this course.
FAQs – General Questions
General questions that come to mind while taking up that training
- I am very new to Search Engine Optimisation. Will it be difficult to learn Search Engine Optimisation? Though the term is long and technologies are evolving every day when it comes to SEO we have tried our best to develop the advanced SEO course in such a way that even a person who does not have any idea of SEO but has interest in Internet Marketing can take up the advanced SEO course. So you will get to know about topics from scratch.
- What career can I build after learning Search Engine Optimisation? Knowing SEO has many fold advantages both in the Service and Business Sector. It will help you to explore the already matured industry of Search Engine Optimization, which is a service which every business needs. If you do not want to become a SEO professional but want to use the Internet to develop your business or business idea or even say rally for a cause then learning SEO will help you to correctly position your page and message to the first few pages of Google and Bing and other Search Engines. So SEO will help you reach a larger user base with the help of Landing Page Optimisations and Overall Site wide Implementations of SEO concepts.
- Where can the concepts I learned in this training be applied? The concepts that you will learn in this course will directly help you to grow your business and work online by helping you to get higher traffic for your pages that you have worked so hard for. Search engines are like internet library indexes and its the work of SEO to make the pages be ready for better and higher ranking on search result pages that a consumer sees. So its something that will help you through out your professional career. You though have to keep on learning and upgrading your knowledge base as Search engine Algorithms keep on changing and old methods over time becomes obsolete. So its very important for you to keep on learning.
- What are SMM and SEM and how are they different from SEO? SMM stands for Social Media Marketing which is about promoting your sites via sites like Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest etc where as SEO is for optimising search result query ranking in Google and Bing. So SEO on the other hand is focused on improving a sites performance on Google Search. So a lot depends on how one can optimise ones page for better indexing and ranking by the Search Engines. SEM is acronym for Search Engine Marketing, and it has to do with Paid Key Word Advertising in Google and other Search Engine Websites. So while SEO is considered Free Traffic building methods SEM used for Paid Traffic building methods.
- Difference between Organic and Non-Organic Web Traffic. SEO is considered to be an organic way to build traffic for one's website and SEM is considered to be a Non Organic or Paid way to build Traffic to ones website. Organic optimization refers to making your pages Search Engine friendly so that its easier for Google and other Search Engines to understand and index your site so that when needed it can feature your page on the search results page at the user end. Non Organic or SEM is referred to paid inclusion on a Search Result page as a Paid Textual Link Advertising.
Career Benefits of this training
SEO or Search Engine Optimization has become the most spoken word of the 21st Century as it is what decides what will be there on the first few pages of the search engines like Google and Bing.
What you get in the first few pages of the those search engines is what decides how much visitors will a site get. On that depends rise and fall of business and business ideas. How fast and easy can you reach your target consumers.
What are the key words and key phrase they are searching for? At present times its exceptionally important that even a layman must know about SEO as on and off we all use Internet to promote our work and business and to reach out to consumers. Be it a person who is trying to gather subscribers for his Drawing Tutorial videos or a person who is selling Shoes and Jewellery on-line…
Every one can do with touch of SEO in their lives. Knowing what is right and what is wrong is what can make or break business and our ideas and dreams. So once you do this course you will get a clear idea of how you should do your pages and content so that it can reach the target audience its meant for.
So its not only for people who only want to become a SEP professional or a Web Designer that the advanced SEO course will help to progress in career, but also anyone who wants to use internet to develop ones business or service or use it as part of his or her service. Knowing SEO can also help directly in anyone’s career who is trying to become a web marketing professional.
SEO Analytics Strategies - Content Marketing Tools
SEO Analytics Course Objectives
At the end of this SEO Analytics course, you will be able to
- Know what is content marketing
- Understand the importance of content marketing
- Define the audience and understand their needs
- Select the medium and channels to market your content
- Know how to promote your content among your target audience
- Learn about various content marketing tools and some practical examples
Pre Requisites for taking this SEO Analytics course
Just a basic knowledge of social media and online marketing is enough to take up this course. Other than this basic internet and computer knowledge is also required.
Target Audience for this SEO Analytics course
The target audience for this course includes Bloggers, writers, digital marketers, content writers, authors, webmasters, marketers, entrepreneurs, professionals, and students.
SEO Analytics & Content Marketing Tools Course Description
Section 1: Content Marketing Tools
Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics
Content marketing tools help to grow your web presence and kindle the actions of consumers. But all this can be done only with the help of an SEO Analytics tool. SEO helps to do things efficiently and effectively on your site. In this chapter, you will learn about the different Search Engine Optimization tools which will help you to get the best results from content marketing. Few of the tools are listed below
- Google Webmaster tools
- Bing Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Scoop it
- Adwords Keyword Planner
Content Marketing Tools Marketing Automation
Content marketing automation bridges the gap between content marketing and the marketing automation software in your organization. As a result, better results are produced. Content marketing automation also improves the effectiveness of content marketing. In this section, you will learn about the following topics
- Why content marketing automation?
- Role of Content marketing automation
- Content marketing automation techniques to maximize your ROI
There are also various marketing automation tools which are explained in brief in this chapter. Few of these tools are
Content Marketing Tools Social Media
In this section, we will see how to build social media into your content marketing processes and tips to share your content on social media. There are also few tools of social media analytics which are listed in this section
- Simply Measured
- Crimson Hexagon
- IBM Social Analytics
Content Marketing Tools Webinar
Webinars are a great way to reach out to a large number of audience and share your expertise. You should be visible online and provide thought-provoking webinars on a regular basis. If webinars are executed properly it will increase your sales. In this section, you will learn
- What is a webinar
- How to host a successful webinar
- Tactics of webinars
- Webinars and Content Marketing
- Webinars tools – ReadyTalk, Webex, BrightTalk, GoToMeeting, iMeet
Content Marketing Tools Graphic creation
Graphic design is another important component of content marketing tools. Visual content attracts a large number of customers than text and it creates a lot of opportunities for your business. Graphics is the art of communication through images. This section contains the following topics under it
- Ways in which graphic design is used in content marketing tools
- Graphic design elements integrated into content marketing
- Graphics creation tools – Easily, Visual.ly, Adobe creative cloud, Youzign, Pixlr, Canva, Infogram, Picstouch, Stipso, Piktochart, Snappa, Placeit.
Section 2: Content Marketing Tools Examples
Content Marketing Examples
In this chapter, you will be learning about B2B content marketing examples and case studies. A brief description of the examples are included in this chapter are given below
Content Marketing Example 1 – EMC – Buyer Focused Content
EMC offered a new digital purchase experience that bridged the gap between the channel partners and digital buyers.
Content Marketing Example 2 – IBM
IBM became so popular because of two main reasons, one is because of its rich history and the other one is its content strategy. It always makes sure that the content is technically authoritative and is at an expert level. It contains different blogs and the marketing strategy of its blogs are explained in detail under this section.
Content Marketing Example 3 – Hootsuite
Hootsuite was already popular and it became even more popular through its video “A game of social thrones”. It included more interesting and engaging content and thus the video was able to get millions of views in just a few months.
Content Marketing Example 4 – Buffer
The buffer is not just a blog, it is a social sharing service. The buffer always does research in creating and promoting its own content. Buffer’s blogs are more shared on social media because of its content. This is explained in detail under this chapter.
Content Marketing Example 5 – Microsoft
Microsoft’s content is so compelling and it has the power to produce oxytocin in the reader’s body. This shows the success of its content marketing. Microsoft tells a lot of stories about people to make the content more interesting and attractive. This storytelling technique of Microsoft is briefed in this section.
Content Marketing Example 6 – McDonald’s Customer Service through Content
McDonald’s was not that famous. It lacked in quality but then it regained its business with its genius content. They started “Our food, Your questions” campaign to answer the customer’s questions about their food. This increased McDonald’s customer service which increased their brand reputation and increased their sales. This content strategy of McDonald’s is explained in detail in this section.
Content Marketing Example 7 – Disney – Spreading the magic
Disney has a blog where it posts some useful content for different occasions. It also offers themed celebrations in its trademark name – Magic. It shapes all its content around a single brand. This content strategy of Disney can be studied in this section.
FAQ’s General Questions – SEO Analytics
What do I get from this content marketing course?
The content marketing course is at an expert level which covers all the basic concepts and a few examples of content marketing. The course includes downloadable study material for the students which covers a variety of trending topics about content marketing course.
What is this course about?
Content marketing cannot be avoided by online business anymore. It has become an important component to build networks, engage customers and drive more conversions to the business. After completing this course you will get a good knowledge and become an expert in the content marketing course.
Why are Content marketing experts needed?
Content has emerged as the king in the field of SEO. Content helps to build authority and reputation to your business. It increases the trust of your customers and engages more prospects with your company. Whether it is the blog or email or social media site or traditional PR, it is only the content which matters the most and attracts a lot of users to the site. Content marketing experts are more in demand by many of the leading organizations to win the hearts and minds of the people.
What are the career benefits of this content marketing course?
This course will make you eligible for job opportunities in the communication industry, content promotion campaigns and you can also get a position as a content marketing expert. You can increase the sales of the company and gain credibility in the working organization. This course will add a credibility to the professionals in the digital marketing industry.
Google Adwords- Google Adwords Course
What is Google Adwords?
Google AdWords is an advertising service on the webspace. It lets advertisers compete to display brief advertising copy to those using the internet. It is partly based on keywords, predefined by the advertisers that can link the copy to the content of web pages shown to those performing a web search.
Web pages from Google and from partner websites are designed to allow Google to select and display this advertising copy.
Benefits of Using Google Adwords Training
- The Reach- According to an article, ads created through Adwords have the potential to reach 80% of the audience. This number is quite significant and can prove hugely beneficial for business.
- Providing Solutions- One additional benefit of using Google Adwords training is that customers are already looking for the products/services you are putting on offer. This probably means that you can also offer a solution to the customers and leave them gratified.
- Data Indicators: Google Adwords also generates frequent reports on how the website is performing and provides enough space for one to improve/change/stop/continue a trend.
Features of Google Adwords Course
Though Google Adwords Course come loaded with a host of features, there are a few of the features which are expected to gain more importance in the future. These are as follows,
- Call-Only Campaigns: This feature was introduced in February 2015 by Google to accrue benefit from the people who search for service/businesses on their phone, and allowing one to make calls right away. Though this is not ideal for all kinds of businesses, it is a fairly good option for those who prefer to call rather than visit a website.
- In the ad, instead of the headline, what is displayed is the phone number of the organisation offering the particular service along with a call button. This is only offered on mobile phones andmakes for good bidding practice, letting one determine the worth of each phone call to the business.
- Video Campaign Updates or TrueView: Two products, TrueView Cards and TrueView Shopping were released by Google soon after the launch of Call-Only Campaigns. In addition to letting one add more information about the business, TrueView Cards can directly lead the customer to the website and incorporate videos and playlists related to your core business that you would wish to recommend to the customer. TrueView Shopping allows one to include specific details about the product and make a purchase from the product website through the video ad.
- New Ad Extensions: Structured snippets aid in automatically pulling information about the business and products from the website and display that information along with the ad. With structured snippet extensions, one can choose to highlight anything they desire.
- Shopping Remarketing Lists: It allows one to specifically target customers whom you feel you can convert. For example, if someone showed interest in your product and visited your website but did not make a purchase, you can continue to show your ad to them.
- Gmail Ads: Considered to be a part of Digital Network, Gmail ads are a collection of dynamic colorful ads that let’s one display specific products, services, features and so on.
Google Adwords Course
The course on Google AdWords covers both theoretical and practical concepts. This Google Adwords course will provide an overview of Google AdWords course, a concept of CPM, the concept of a search network campaign, how to link AdWords and Analytics, frequency capping and so on.
Section 1: Overview of Google AdWords Course
- SEM v/s SEO
- Getting Started and Goal Setting
- Basic Concepts
Section 2: Knowing User Searches
- Knowing the intent of the user by using Keyword Planner
- Selecting Keywords using the Keyword Planner
- Structure of AdWords Account
- Campaign Settings 1
Section 3: Search Network Campaigns
- Campaign Settings 2
- Creating Text Ads Part 1
- Creating Text Ads Part 2
- Understanding Quality Score Part 1
- Understanding Quality Score Part 2
- Ad Auction Process 1
- Ad Auction Process 2
Section 4: How to Make Use of Negative Keywords
- Understanding Keyword Match Types Part 1
- Understanding Keywords Match Types Part 2
- Understanding Negative Keywords Concept
- Getting Search Term Report
- Using the dimension tab and getting other reports Part 1
- Using the dimension tab and getting other reports Part 2
Section 5: Concept of CPM
- Doing Iteration and Analysis for Campaign Optimisation Part 1
- Doing Iteration and Analysis for Campaign Optimisation Part 2
- Difference between Search and Display Campaigns Part 1
- Difference between Search and Display Campaigns Part 2
- Understanding CPM Concept
- Using Display Planner and Targeting Methods in Display Part 1
- Using Display Planner and Targeting Methods in Display Part 2
Section 6: How to Create Adgroups
- Targeting Methods in Display 2 Part 1
- Targeting Methods in Display 2 Part 2
- Display Campaign Settings Part 1
- Display Campaign Settings Part 2
- Creating Adgroups in Display Campaign
- Using Ad Builder to Create Ads
Section 7: Frequency Capping
- Using Site Exclusions
- Frequency Capping and Bid Adjustment Settings Part 1
- Frequency Capping and Bid Adjustment Settings Part 2
- Concept of Remarketing and Getting Remarketing Code Part 1
- Concept of Remarketing and Getting Remarketing Code Part 1
- Creating Remarketing Adgroup and Remarketing Lists Part 1
- Creating Remarketing Adgroup and Remarketing Lists Part 2
Section 8: Concept of Conversion Tracking
- Creating RLSA
- Conversion Tracking Concept
- Implementing Conversion Tracking Part 1
- Implementing Conversion Tracking Part 2
- Doing Video Campaign Part 1
- Doing Video Campaign Part 2
Section 9: Concept of Video Campaigns
- Details of doing Video Campaigns Part 1
- Optimizing a Video Campaign Part 1
- Optimizing a Video Campaign Part 2
- Remarketing for Video Campaigns Part 1
- Remarketing for Video Campaigns Part 2
- Latest Upgrade in Video Campaigns
Section 10: Shopping Campaigns
- Getting Started with Shopping Campaigns Part 1
- Getting Started with Shopping Campaigns Part 2
- Merchant Center and Shopping Campaign Process Part 1
- Merchant Center and Shopping Campaign Process Part 2
Section 11: Linking AdWords and Analytics
- Subdividing and Optimising Shopping Campaigns
- Automation and Other Advance Settings Part 1
- Automation and Other Advance Settings Part 2
- Linking AdWords and Analytics and Other Advanced Settings Part 1
- Linking AdWords and Analytics and Other Advanced Settings Part 2
Section 12 Dynamic Marketing
- Doing Dynamic Remarketing Part 1
- Doing Dynamic Remarketing Part 2
- Adding Feed and Creating Adgroup in Dynamic Remarketing
- Using the Ad Preview Tool and Opportunities Tab
What are the requirements for this Google Adwords Course?
This Google Adwords course requires no special educational qualification. However, it entails a basic knowledge of computer operations and a passion to learn.
Graduates/Post Graduates in the field of marketing, people interested in Digital Marketing and people who wish to create an ad on Google may find this course helpful.
- Introduction to Web Analytics: Here you will learn about how web analytics and why it is so important
- Different web analytics tools and method of web analysis: Here you will learn about web analytics tools and the various methods that revolve around web analysis
- Structure of Google Analytics: This section will help you understand the structure of Google Analytics
- Implementation of goal setting: In this section, you will learn about goal setting and implementation
- Understanding email and export options: Here you will learn about email and export options in a better manner
What are the requirements/pre-requisites to learn about Google Analytics
A basic training in Google analytics will help you understand the importance of online websites and how you can use different techniques and methods to improve traffic to a website in an effective fashion. Here are some skills that individuals will need to have before they enrol for this course:
- If you want to do a course in Google Analytics, you need to have at least a basic understanding of how a computer system operates
- Being a passionate learner will help you learn more about the industry in an effective manner
- You must have some level of interest in data analysis
- You must have a passion to learn about digital/internet marketing
Who should undertake this training?
The ideal target audience for this course would include individuals who are trying to learn more about google analytics in a more comprehensive manner. So these would ideally include students and marketing professionals who are keener to learn about how to effectively get more traffic to a website. In addition, anyone who wants to analyse website data and performance are a great fit for this course as well.
Is it difficult to become trained in the field of Google Analytics?
Definitely not. In fact, most of the skills needed for students who want to learn about Google Analytics is pretty simple, especially if you are keen to broaden your knowledge on this topic. Many people who have a basic understanding of how website function and perform can undertake this course without much of a problem. In fact after learning about Google Analytics, you can successfully implement new techniques on one hand and help brand mangers to create new campaigns to achieve better rankings in the online world.
Where can one apply to learn about Data Science Using R Programming?
There are many institutes and organisations that offer specialised courses and training for individuals who want to learn more about this field. In fact, learning about Google Analytics is very important if you want to succeed in the digital world. At EDUCBA, we bring together some of the best resources and courses to help students to gain a better understanding of not just Google Analytics but also the manner in which websites function. After this course, individuals will become great assets to their work place as well because they will have gained important information and knowledge about the manner in which the internet functions.
Career Benefits of this training
Websites are the foundation on which digital success for brands in built today. And without a proper understanding of how to rank websites better on Google or on any search engine, no brand can reach the epitome of their success. This has in turn created the need for individuals who are proficient in the field of understanding Google rankings in a better manner really important and crucial. For a person who is trying to break into the digital industry, a course like this is really helpful as it will help them gain a better and more rounded understanding of the way in which websites function and grow.
When brand mangers can effectively understand their websites and how to grow it in a successful manner, then they can have a direct impact on various aspects of their brand including customers, target audience, goal creation and management of resources.
Email Marketing - Build a Powerful Targeted Email Database
Through this email marketing training you shall learn building a quality list of recipients for your email marketing, knowledge of latest guidelines, codes, and privacy laws, improving email templates for increasing responses, improving results from the email campaign, writing a persuasive campaign, designing landing pages to converts to leads and improving email marketing campaign results.
- The course is best for online marketers who have limited knowledge and experience of marketing
- Anyone who wants to learn about Email marketing and want to improve their skills
- Marketing professionals
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts
- Passion to learn and apply
New to YouTube? You need not worry. This course will train on all aspects of YouTube and how it works right from scratch along with YouTube Hacks and Power user tips & tricks. Particularly about its importance in building how YouTube presence helps in creating a brand.
This beginners training will help you learn about the following about YouTube;
- Google Pages for YouTube Channel
- Verify YouTube Channel
- Webmaster Tool – Adding Asset
- YouTube Channel URL, ART, Links
- YouTube Channel Keywords
- Branding Watermark
- Featured Contents on Channel
- YouTube Channel Main Trailer
- YouTube Uploading Videos
- YouTube Upload Defaults
- YouTube Creator Library
- Marketing Students
- SEO specialists
- Anyone who wants to learn how Instagram works
- Creativity and passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
New to Instagram? You need not worry. This course will train on all aspects of Instagram and how it works right from scratch along with Instagram Hacks and Power user tips & tricks. This beginners training will help you learn the following about Instagram:
- Images/Videos/GIFs on Instagram
- Contests and other engagement workflows
- Everything about Hashtags and its uses
- Instagram Hacks and Power user tips & tricks
Particularly about its importance in building how Instagram presence helps in creating a brand. We will have a look at the current Instagram profiles of some famous business and understand their strategy in Instagram marketing. We will understand how the app can be used to the maximum potential with the images, videos and the correct way to us hashtags.
- Marketing Students
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- SEO specialists
- Anyone who wants to learn how Instagram works
- Creativity and passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
Linkedin for Business Training
This course is all about learning how to work more efficiently with Linkedin by understanding its Multi-purpose features. Quality comes at a cost. The course gives Return On Investment (ROI) on all the premium services ( at one stop for comparison ) using Case Studies on Cost Benefit Analysis with timeframe mentioned for expected / desired results.
The payment involved in Job Seeking option, Frequently Asked Questions on how to pay, monthly and yearly difference. The payment involved in Business Plus option, Frequently Asked Questions on how to pay, monthly and yearly difference, the procedure to use it efficiently. The payment involved in Sales Navigator option, Frequently Asked Questions on how to pay, The procedure to shift from premium to basic whenever required. The payment involved in Recruitment Lite option, Frequently Asked Questions on how to pay, The procedure to use it efficiently for multinationals recruiting worldwide, also the concept of webinars for each of the 4 features explained. Step wise guide on how cutting edge system support.
Profile Building : The stepwise guide to strengthening the profile, Entering the school, College and B-school details for group identification. Company Page creation with basic and secondary set of advantages. The entire process of building and accepting connections on Linkedin, The advantages of the digital network for marketing and reaping the extended geographical reach – Marketing Services – talking to the right target audience. How to navigate across the Linkedin Jobs and Interests tab ( various features under both the tabs for the basic service).
The art of writing (précis or gist of subject matter) for blogs. The do’s and don’ts, how to enlarge picture, font, heading in blogs. How to use presentations for initiation of blogging. Linkedin Presentation Channel – Linkedin+ Slideshare : the new opportunities zone. How to use both ( Linkedin+another social media app) apps to your advantage: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Skype, Pinterest, Shareit, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp etc. how to use both apps to your advantage.
How to network professionally and grow exponentially, All 11 case studies under Business Plus, Challenges faced, solution and key results explained threadbare. How to recruit globally and reduce hiring cost. All 18 case studies under Recruiter Lite. Challenges faced, solution and key results explained threadbare.
How to create Linkedin advertisements, How to use flash player to create advertisements, The advantage of text ads – To cut costs and link the above 2 sessions to create own advertisements. How targeted advertisements through sponsored update can get phenomenal growth in business.
Linkedin Marketing Solutions – one stop packaged solutions for all businesses, 11 Case Studies, Challenges faced, solution and key results explained threadbare.
Used Corporate Bride official id to explain that you cannot create a duplicate company page, 12 case studies, Challenges faced, solution and key results explained threadbare.
How Corporate Bridge uses Linkedin status updates to guide traffic to its website / company page, 15 case studies, Challenges faced, solution and key results explained threadbare.
The smartphone for your linkedin on the move, 2 detailed sessions on, How to access the Linkedin App on your mobile phone, Pros and Cons of the Linkedin Apps for Mobiles, Linkedin Groups App on Mobile, Linkedin Elevate App on Mobile with its importance in today’s world, Linkedin Lookup App on Mobile, Linkedin Connected App on Mobile, Linkedin Sales Navigator App on Mobile, Linkedin Slideshare App on Mobile, Linkedin Pulse App on Mobile, Linkedin Pulse App on Mobile for Apple products, Link Recruiter and Job Search App on Mobile, Linkedin Lynda App on Mobile – ELearning and its advantages when available on mobile to learn wherever you can.
Conclusion – A practical advice – How your Facebook and Twitter mistakes can cost you your dream job in Linkedin.
- Businessmen/ Corporates/ Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn about all the features of Linkedin in one program
- Students who want to compare effectiveness of social media options
- Basic Social Media Knowledge
- Passion to learn
To study a completely new program and to enhance your knowledge by learning new features of Linkedin and work more efficiently to achieve targets set (one way of beating the Pareto 80:20 principle).
Pinterest for Business:
The course will enable learners to understand the what is Pinterest, the uniqueness and need for Pinterest through the introduction and how to get started with Pinterest for Business account creation with their unique website confirmation. Why Pinterest is important for business by guding the learner through Pinterest Inbuilt Tools and Pinterest Additional Tools for better productivity. The Pinterest Community – other social media which can be used in tandem to increase business.
Pinterest Best Practice Guide tells the learner how to use Pinterest to the hilt and Pinterest Practical on CB Research Pinterest account (demo account) to demonstrate Best Practices gives first hand experience.
Before going ahead with the case studies one has to under the methodology used and hence Pinterest provides on its website the process on How to make great pins, the concept od Pinterest Advertisement Manager, Pinterest Analytics Manager Basics, Pinterest Website Analytics Basics, Pinterest Audience Analytics Basics.
Live case studies to understand / demonstrate examples to learn how to pin like a professional with above features are provided on the Business website. Why the other social media players are ready to tie-up with Pinterest ( one of the fastest growing social media application, greater than 3 popular social media application ) is expalined through case studies.
The Success Story case studies are split into 3 parts:
- Advertising based Case Studies
- Marketing based Case Studies
- Content Publishing based Case Studies
In Advertising based Case Studies the examples of approved Marketing Development Partners for Ads on Pinterest for Business website are discussed for their specialisation, with Success Stories of companies using the services of Advertising partners 4C, Adaptly and Kinetic explained with challenges faced, solutions offered and results achieved by using Pinterest.
In Marketing based Case Studies the success stories using Promoted Pins explained and the results achieved by companies like All Recipes, Petplan Insurance, Four Seasons and Elle Magazine by getting the correct Marketing mix of Pinterest features highlighted.
In Content Publishing based Case Studies the examples of approved Marketing Development Partners for Content Publishing on Pinterest for Business website are discussed for their Unique Value Proposition and the success story of ConAgra using the services of Content partner NewCred explained with challenges faced, solutions offered and results achieved by using Pinterest. Also how Buzzfeed ( online publishing / newsletter ) creating content themselves used Pinterest to achieve desired results.
After looking at the success stories (how it is possible to retain and grow customers), the marketing development partners and their expertise the entire exercise of getting your feet wet using the demo account with the Tailwind Platform. It is an approved partner integrating content creation, publishing, community engagement, analytics and reporting in a single platform. The learners undesrstand the right way of adding boards with professional guidance.
The power of blogging on Pinterest for top of mind recall expalined with the conclusion explaining the process of do and don’t right from service provider agreements, copyrights and complaint registration.On completion of the course, the learner can start working with their own Business Account to be part of the ever-mutating Pinterest world.
- To study a completely new Social Media application to do business
- To enhance your knowledge by learning new concepts applicable globally.
- Students – Anyone who wants to learn how to use Pinterest for Business
- Housewifes ( 70% current users are Women )
- Start-ups having shoe-string budgets
- Advertising Firms / Content Publishing Firms
- Basic Social Media Knowledge
- Passion to learn