Motion UI Kit For Sketch
A nice and trendy UI kit created by Motion Methods to help designers to communicate motion specs to developers. It can be easily configured using the symbols and overrides.
This is a plugin for jQuery Mobile that detects your device’s browser width and renders pages accordingly, For example, splitview for desktop and tablets, and standard jQuery Mobile for smartphones. Its features are:
– Auto-detection: automatically decides how to render for the browser you are using.
– Independent panel scrolling (still a lot more to work on here)
– Orientation and resize aware – renders the side panel in a popover fashion when in portrait mode
– Context awareness – can be programmed so that opening a page on the side panel also opens a page on the main panel
– Deep-link (and history) awareness – linking to a specific page in the main panel works, and hitting on the back and forward button on your browser also works (only for the main panel pages)
– Panel specific links – links on the side panel can affect pages in the main panel, or in the side panel itself.