The main purpose of the Contact Form to Email is, as the name indicates, to create contact forms and send their data to email addresses, but in addition to that basic feature it also saves the contact form data into a database, provides printable reports, and the option to export selected data to CSV/Excel files. Its main features are:
– Email delivery / notifications: The contact form data is sent by email to one or more email addresses. It also supports the configuration of auto-replies to the user who filled the contact form.
– Form data saved into the database: Avoid losing submissions and keep a record of the received contact form messages.
– Printable list of messages: Get the list of contacts received from the contact form within a selected date range and print it.
– Export data to CSV/Excel: Export the contact form data to a standard format that can be used by other applications. Export the email addresses and other contact form data using date and text search filters.
– Automatic reports: Provide automatic reports of the contact form usage and data entered into the form. Report of daily submissions and accumulative hourly report. Printable reports for specific fields into the contact form. Helps you top understand your data.
– Form Validation: Set validation rules for each contact form field. Keep your data clean.
– Anti-spam protection: Built-it captcha anti-spam protection. No need to rely on external services for the contact form anti-spam protection.
– Customizable email messages: Specify the text of the contact form email notifications. Supports both plain text emails and HTML formatted emails.