This is a set of cool CSS effects for loading images in a grid style. They are perfect for use in a portfolio, blog or basically any design you can think of. This effects use various tools and online resources to give it the appearance and feel it has. These tools are:
– Normalize.css for the CSS.
– Zurb Foundation for creating a responsive grid.
– Masonry for the dynamic grid.
– imagesLoaded for checking the images already uploaded.
– Infinite Scroll to load images into the gallery.
It supports several browsers like Chrome v36, Firefox v31, Opera v23, Safari v5 and IE v11 (Partially). To use it you need to include the HTML and CSS, some jQuery, and that’s it.
It is hosted on GitHub and was created by Luigi Petrut.